Degree program, scholarship, tuition and admissions information, including graduate audition requirements and dates, is available online. If you have questions and can’t find the answers in the online materials, please contact the Graduate Admissions Coordinator.
Audition Dates for 2016-17 Admission
- Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Prescreening submissions for fall 2017 entry must be uploaded and submitted with the Butler School of Music application by this date. Prescreening auditions are required for all voice and opera applicants.
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Saturday, January 28, 2017
- Saturday, February 4, 2017
Master of Music in Opera Performance
Master of Music in Opera Coaching
Master of Music in Opera Directing
Master of Music in Vocal Performance
Doctor of Musical Arts in Opera Performance
Doctor of Musical Arts in Opera Coaching
Doctor of Musical Arts in Opera Directing
Doctor of Musical Arts in Vocal Performance
For more details, please visit the Graduate Degrees page on the Sarah and Ernest Butler School of Music website.